How to be part of The Adastra Foundation
Before you start the application process, make sure you having the following information:
- Most recent and relevant results, achievements and qualifications
- Short term and long term goals
- 2 References with contact details
- Bank account number
- A short bio (300 words) about yourself.
- A high-resolution action photograph (JPEG). You should be the main subject of the photo, and the photo should not display any watermarks.
- If you’re under 18 years of age, you’ll need to get your parents/guardians to sign the online application.
Please check to ensure that you meet the criteria before submitting an application.
- Awards are available to athletes and musicians
- Candidates should be between the ages of 16 – 23 in the year of holding the scholarship
- Candidates must be New Zealand citizens
- Candidates must be resident in the Waikato/Bay of Plenty region
- Candidates must be representing a Waikato/Bay of Plenty club (if relevant)
- Candidates must not be professional
- For applicants that have received scholarships in past years, consideration is given to previous engagement in the mentoring programme
The 2022 Adastra Scholarship Programme
- $1,000 Scholarship
- A 2-Day residential Mentoring Workshop
- Personalised Assistance & Support
* Up to 80 programme places (funding dependent)
2022 scholarship applications will open on 1st August